It certainly isn't all hardship living here. In fact living in the moment and doing things when they occur to me, means that I find life to be even sweeter than I have in the past.
As part of the NZ Society I volunteer with, we host wine tastings. One was hosted in January with Trinity Hill. 30-odd wine fans in a lush private room. Canapes and a selection of superb wines. It took me back to a happy memory created only weeks before... Whilst driving from Mt Maunganui to Waipukurau in NZ, Mum, Dad and I stopped in at Trinity Hill vineyard. A quick little tasting with Mum, while Dad sat in the sun enjoying his Steinlager. A treasured moment with my darling Mum, exploring new wines together and laughter.
Then there was the hard job of attending a menu tasting at The Dorchester, as we decided on the menu for the annual Waitangi Day Charity Ball... it's a hard life alright, but somebody has got to do it. Big decisions and all. My January was certainly filled with logistics and planning for said Ball, so the tasting was a quiet relief and treat away from the sales calls and spreadsheets.
Little old New Zealand keeps appearing in my world, with a coffee date with Comedian Jarred Christmas (no I'm not star struck at all), and attending a lecture by Helen Clark. Kiwis with big voices, big actions and making a difference inspire me constantly.
I said bon voyage to one of my friends, whom I really didn't see half as much of as I should whilst we lived in the same city. But spending time with someone whom you have known since you are 13 (born in the same hospital in fact) is always comfortable and memory filled. A few friends are starting to leave this fair city for new lives elsewhere. It's that magic question to which I am yet to find the answer. "when will we go home?"
We even had time for new experiences. Pair up one of my favourite stores in London, with a night filled with great food, good friends, kilts, bag pipes and far too many beverages... and there you have our first ever Burns Night at Fortnum and Masons.
Another of my favourite London places is the V&A Museum. My wonderful friend Aivale and I are kindred spirits when it comes to exploring this place, so off we headed for yet another explore date there. Colour, ceramics, food and laughter... how lucky am I to be able to fit many of my favourite things in together in one afternoon.
Mid month there was a flurry of activity as I finalised our applications for applying for our Indefinite Leave To Remain Visas. Forever grateful of the opportunity we have to live here, we know that this next step will open up options for us. But that doesn't stop the process from being tiresome, frustrating and down right expensive. With several reams of paper collated and copied, sorted into the correct order, all boxes ticked, all questions answered, passports enclosed... and couriered to the powers that be. With fingers crossed, little prayer said, I handed over the parcel a the Post Office. That was that, applications away... decision pending... don't call us, we'll call you.
Want to know the outcome? You'll have to wait for the April 2014 update.





3 comments:
Love reading your blogs T. So well written and full of all your ventures.
You have an exciting life in London.
Lots of love Mum and Dad xxxxx
I have missed visiting your beautiful blog hon. It's so nice to finally have some time to sit down and have a good old read. I hope you're enjoying your new home!
Leah
xx
SELLING FULLZ PROS LEADS FRESH STOCK UPDATED-2025
USA UK CANADA ITALY AUSTRALIA GERMANY INFO LEADS
REAL DL ID PHOTOS FRONT BACK WITH SELFIE
HIGH CREDIT SCORES PROS FULLZ
CC WITH CVV & BILLING ADDRESS
CONTACT:
Tele Gram - @ leadsupplier - @ killhacks
What's App - (+1).. 727.. 788... 6129
VK Messenger ID - @ leadsupplier
Skype - @ peeterhacks
E mail - tool.tutorials0334 at gmail dot com
SSN DOB DL Fullz with Employee & Bank info
SIN DOB Address Fullz with MMN Phone email
NIN DOB DL Address with sort code & Account number
DL Scan Photos front back with selfie & SSN
High Credit Scores Pros
Young & Old age Fullz 2002 above & 1960 below
Dead Fullz available in bulk quantity
Dumps with Pin track 101 & 202 with tutorials
Sweep stakes & pay day loan leads
Combos, Email & Phone Number Leads
Car database info leads
Doctor's Info Database
Office365 Logins & Leads
W-2 Forms with DL Front back & SSN
Bank statements & Cheques
Carding Methods & Tutorials
Loan Methods
SMTP RDP C-Panel Shells Tools
Bulk Email Sender
Bulk SMS Sender
Many other stuff available at our shop
Fresh & guaranteed stuff, No Scam & No delays
Be aware from Fake usernames & ID's
Contact 24/7 on all time zones
#Fullzusa #Fullzuk #FullzCanada #BTC #ETH #Cryptobullrun #MAGA
#USAFullz #CCdumpssell #cvvshop #loanmethods #toolsspam #scripting
#cryptosummitUSA #ADA #Sol #DLScans #dumpswithpin #highcspros
Post a Comment