Monday, 2 June 2008

Is this the first of many?

After enjoying many entertaining episodes of our friends road trip, I grew curious about blogging. It seemed to be the answer to my frustrations with modern day communication.


As we continue on our London adventure, it is family and friends that we miss the most. So how can we keep in touch, and provide a view of our ever changing lives? The thought of phone calls are always met with the question of 'what time is it in NZ?', postcards just sit as bookmarks until I remember to send them, emails seem too frequent so become infrequent and facebook just provides a bit of fun that I have become bored with. So I am going to try blogging it!

I don't think my journalistic talents will come close to my dear friend Hillary's
but hopefully this will be an introduction to a new mode of communication with our loved ones.


So here goes, lets try for a weekly update of the lives of 3KiwisInLondon.

Tania, Anton & Paige



No comments: