The countdown began for a week’s holiday in Hong Kong. Visiting friends Heather and Jeremy, we were also joined by Ange from Wellington. A wonderful holiday which allowed us to see their life in HK; as well as have invaluable time with Ange. We were very spoilt and enjoyed adventures to China for shopping, Ocean Park for some adventure and animals, Sai Kung for an understanding of fishing village life. Just the right balance of relaxing, pampering, great food and sight -seeing. There were tears upon departure, and although quite a distance for a city break, I think we would go again.
October also saw the start of a new phase in my working life, as I have started part time work, and am currently working in the HR Department. A move away from the Events world for now. Bringing much needed time at home with the family. I plan on commencing studies next year, ready for a change of direction. I recommend part time life to everyone – it’s great!
No comments:
Post a Comment